>Critic (ISSN 2707-8531) is an innovative scholarly journal which covers a wide range of interesting topics, from literary translation to audiovisual and multimedia translation through language technologies, translator training, conference and community interpreting, and intercultural communication.
- Oumarou Mal Mazou (CIRTI/University of Liège)
- Carlos Djomo (ESIT/Sorbonne Nouvelle)
- Suzanne Ayonghe (University of Buea)
- Muhammed Mousavinasab (ESIT/Sorbonne Nouvelle)
- Stéphanie Engola (University of Yaoundé I)
- Madiha Kassawat (ESIT/Sorbonne Nouvelle)
- Kelly Akerman (Glendon College, York University).
- Paul Bandia (Concordia University)
- Salah Basalamah (University of Ottawa)
- Georges L. Bastin (Université de Montréal)
- Kathryn Batchelor (University College London)
- Djamel Goui (University of Ouargla)
- Christine Pagnoulle (University of Liège)
- Charles Soh (ISTIC, Yaoundé)
- Bernd Stefanink (Universidade Federal do Ceará)
- Juan Miguel Zarandona (Universidad de Valladolid
Periodicity: 1 Issue per Year
Peer Review: Yes (Double Blind)
Article Processing Fees (APC): No
Format: Print & Online
Typically once a year, we lauch a call for papers inviting both scholars and practitionners to submit their latest translation studies research – whether theoretical or practice-based.
Our internal editorial team collects, anonymise and evaluate received papers (articles and reviews). The aim being to select the best ones matching the issue theme or our quality standards.
Selected papers are then submitted to our pool of experts for a double-blind peer review. Following this phase, we notify authors of the acceptance or rejection of their papers.
Publishable papers are returned to their authors to implement corrections requested by peer reviewers, as well as further suggestions by the editorial team, and submit back corrected works.
Corrected papers formatted according to our requirements, then copyedited, and undergo two rounds of proofreading. This is to ensure the final product is of high quality and industry-compliant.
Once the copyediting step is complete, we compile everything into a nice-looking volume ready to be distributed in both print and digital versions. Check our latest issues here.
Check out all the resources you need, as a prospective author, to submit your articles and proposals for guest-edited volumes.
Interested in helping our editorial team? We are always glad to welcome new proofreaders, DTP assistants or social media ambassadors.
Do you want to enjoy all the benefits of being a member of the ACTRA-CATRAS? Well, we are looking forward to welcoming you on board 🙂